website statistics

Boxing EUBC Junior European Championships 2018

Totallympics

Don't confuse England, Wales and GB.

Wales are very pro the AIBA bosses but England have been trying to remove those bosses for many years,

England have been threatened with being thrown out of the AIBA a few years in the last 10 years.

And since GB boxing is dominated by England the AIBA doesn't like them either,

And I'm not English by the way in case you think I'm biased ;)

Edited by Dragon

2 ore fa, Dragon ha scritto:

Don't confuse England, Wales and GB.

Wales are very pro the AIBA bosses but England have been trying to remove those bosses for many years,

England have been threatened with being thrown out of the AIBA a few years in the last 10 years.

And since GB boxing is dominated by England the AIBA doesn't like them either,

And I'm not English by the way in case you think I'm biased ;)

never thought you're biased...;)

but as far as I know, AIBA's English members are among those who are trying to destroy the Kazakh/Italian attempt to remove Rakhimov...

they are part of the plot against Franco Falcinelli organized by the Welsh boss, so I don't know how much their rivalry has been influencing their "bigger view" inside AIBA (I have no doubts about their home fights, but internationally they are not so enemies)...

p.s. I was really surprised when I discovered that KAZ was plotting with Falcinelli against Rakhimov, considered all the medals they're robbing under his tenure (official or not official) in the last 8/9 years...

Edited by phelps