website statistics

Swimming FINA Short Course World Championships 2018

Jan Linha

2 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

Your taste in names is quite "interesting". :p

I don't like Fu for her name, I like Fu because she's cool :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

After 200m: "The gold can barely be missed by the Dutch"

After 300m: "De Waard lost time but with Kromowidjojo against Dahlia, it can barely go wrong."

USA wins. Thank you commentator :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Santana in it, but also Cielo in it, that's a hard choice...alright, let's go Russia then because Morozov and Kolesnikov :p 

What. A. Race. :yikes: 

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

After 200m: "The gold can barely be missed by the Dutch"

After 300m: "De Waard lost time but with Kromowidjojo against Dahlia, it can barely go wrong."

USA wins. Thank you commentator :p 

Billedresultat for the jinx is real meme

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Party for @Werloc and @Bearas :d 

Is it weird that I don't tend to feel overly hyped for the championships in 25m pools? :mumble: Perhaps I'm also a bit spoiled with Rapšys consistent good results as well... On the other hand, this victory is mighty impressive, especially since he doesn't really swim competitive 400m outside Lithuania. I assume he might stop with the backstroke all-together and just work with 200/400 free.

1 hora atrás, heywoodu disse:

Santana in it, but also Cielo in it, that's a hard choice...alright, let's go Russia then because Morozov and Kolesnikov :p 

I'm really happy for Matheus. He deserved a world medal for a long time, so I'm glad he finally got it. Also, Cielo hinted he might retire after this competition.

49 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

I'm really happy for Matheus. He deserved a world medal for a long time, so I'm glad he finally got it. Also, Cielo hinted he might retire after this competition.

I agree.

And that's double good news, thanks :p 

2 hours ago, Werloc said:

Is it weird that I don't tend to feel overly hyped for the championships in 25m pools? :mumble: Perhaps I'm also a bit spoiled with Rapšys consistent good results as well... On the other hand, this victory is mighty impressive, especially since he doesn't really swim competitive 400m outside Lithuania. I assume he might stop with the backstroke all-together and just work with 200/400 free.

No, since it's simply a lot weaker than in 50m pools, but a world title is a world title :d 

Day 2 finals are about to start and it's a day full of medals. Six finals, followed by only two events with semi's, and then two finals again.