website statistics

Team Canada at the Winter Paralympic Games Beijing 2022

Mark Arendz wins gold in men's 10km biathlon standing for Canada's 13th medal and 5th gold of these paralympics. This marks the first time that Canada has won more gold medals in the winter paralympics than the winter olympics from that same year since 1988.

Also para hockey team finally gets its first win against Korea and will finish 2nd in group A.

I swear to god our curlers are trying to lose.  Even after another bad game, an easy draw to tie in the 8th, comes up way short.  They won't even make the playoffs now in all likelihood.  I'm going to not watch the next game and see what happens.  

Some useless trivia. With Mollie Jepsen and Mark Arendz winning gold medals, I believe every athlete in the Sobeys commercial has won a gold medal at the Olympics/Paralympics this year. Jepsen and Arendz join Nurse, Poulin, Parrot and Weidemann.

2 minutes ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

Some useless trivia. With Mollie Jepsen and Mark Arendz winning gold medals, I believe every athlete in the Sobeys commercial has won a gold medal at the Olympics/Paralympics this year. Jepsen and Arendz join Nurse, Poulin, Parrot and Weidemann.

Clearly the solution is to feature all Canadian athletes in the Sobeys commercials.

8 hours ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

Some Sobey's marketing worker is getting a raise.