website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

Zelinsky is warning the world about Russian nuclear bombs :lol:

all that is because of him , thousands of dead, millions of refugees , landmines ,trafficking in human , life becomes more expensive ...all that for serving USA and he didn't get it until now 

i didn't agree with Putin when he said that Europe is the dog of USA....but now i change my vision 

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Zelinsky is warning the world about Russian nuclear bombs :lol:

all that is because of him , thousands of dead, millions of refugees , landmines ,trafficking in human , life becomes more expensive ...all that for serving USA and he didn't get it until now 

i didn't agree with Putin when he said that Europe is the dog of USA....but now i change my vision 

Seriously?

One person is responsible : Putin! 

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

Putin is defending his country against nato 

how many nato soldiers has killed then? ukrainian people pay the price and russian as well, because mariupol which was devastated was pre-dominantly russian speaking

they saw that economy of Russia becomes prosperious more&more , so let's surround it with military bases (nato) to control all that and for any skid we will play the card of sanctions ,so in both situation the economy will crash 

3 hours ago, George_D said:

how many nato soldiers has killed then? ukrainian people pay the price and russian as well, because mariupol which was devastated was pre-dominantly russian speaking

USA is too coward to do the war alone , they used Ukraine as a puppet , the only war they did alone was vs Vietnam and they lost it , even vs Serbia/Iraq they hided themselves behind nato 

Huawei was the best phone ever , very high tech and cheap, USA/Goolge destroyed it with restrictions ....in final they don't let you to improve / progress ,taking their place ----->America first 

It's nice to know that Russian propaganda works somewhere.

In fact the US cares less and less about Russia, switching the focus to China. Even to NATO allies the future for the defensive alliance in Europe seemed more uncertain, especially considering that Trump could very well become president again. The invasion of Ukraine has changed that, but the question is for how long. You still see quite a few conservatives not giving a damn about the situation.

LOL propaganda , what if i surround your country with my military bases , will you accept it?

militaries  are not here for vacation ,they spy on everything they will control even your economy 

for exemple : why should i pay taxes when i through the detroit of Gibralrar hein why ? because submarines are waiting you there ,so you pay me or i bombard you .....they show you that on media like a regular international law:lol:

French companies refuse to leave Russia after the request of Zelinsky ordering all countries to boycott Russia 

people & politicians make moquery about that : from when Zelinsky is gouverning the world and why doesn't he boycott the Russian Gas first