website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

:SVK Parliament is due to approve the arrival of 2100 NATO soldiers troops to the Slovak-Ukrainian borders tomorrow morning. It should just be a formality, the vast majority of MEPs agree on this (surprise, surprise the only one against are our "lovely" neo-nazi party in the total amount of useless 14 votes of unnecessary 14 ...how to call them.. "persons" ).

This is the list that should be accepted and send by NATO

Up to 700 :GER up to 600 :CZE up to 400 :USA up to 200 :NED up to 100 :POL and up to 100 :SLO soldiers

CDuktkpTURBXy84NTYxY2ZkYjgxZTRiZGNiNTFlO

The situation in Košice Railway station is really horrible, many times per day arrive evacuation trains with refugees who do not want to stay in Slovakia and want to go further to Europe, many of them managed to take only the most basic things before the escape with them, many have nothing at all.

Those ho have nowhere to go will stay in our refugee camps, The luckiest got accommodation from good people.

we daily listen to scary stories. several end up here with psychological help, one young woman aborted during the escape !, both her parents were shot while trying to escape from Kharkiv. Unbelievable things in 2022.

The good news is that People still go to help, Majority of locals just go and donate blankets, food, basic things, my niece asked me today if I can to go with her to donate some blankets she collected, so I accompanied her, seeing all these scared people with their small children is seriously heartbreaking and sorrowful. I swear it is really difficult to look at it. :(

Spoiler

Katastrofa v Košiciach: Mikulec skritizoval primátora

stanica-kosice-3-1024x575.jpg.webp

stanica-kosice-8-1024x575.jpg.webp

stanica-kosice-2-1024x575.jpg.webp

Who would expect Russia would just steal them? :whistle: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 Russian "diplomats" expelled from Slovakia and 3 Slovak citizens arrested (one of them a high ranked colonel of our army, one slovak secret service agent !!! and one person who is connected to the alleged conspiracy website, which has now been shut down, the guy is famous for financially support our well-known neo-nazi party)

https://www.euronews.com/2022/03/14/slovakia-expels-three-russian-diplomats-for-alleged-spying-and-bribery

Our media got a video of our secret service secret recording of a bribery from the russian embassy military attache instructing the guy I mentioned above, literal prove of treason and how to get to the Ministry of Defense by acting like pro-american and then do the job for Moscow.

"Moscow is satisfied with you and we want to give you a job - as a hunter, a hunter for people from high places, yes also the mafia to fight for our cause, Russia need to see some results, so you have to work, here 500 euro for now and 500 for your new friend" I seriously can not how amateur they are :p

How dumb they must be to speak such things in open aire is insane.

Our parliament "Arrival of the NATO soldiers to Slovakia"  update

the Minister of Defense responded when asked whether 2100 foreign soldiers at our borders will scare or stop the Russian army of a supposed attack?

"Well maybe not, but It depend, look, by what we see, I would not so exaggerate the strength and general skills of Russian army, those who did not surrender so far have deserted, those who did not desert so far have surrendered and those who did not surrender or did not desert so far had their tanks stolen by farmers with their tractors." :p