website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

I'm living at 100km near Ukrainian border and I hear every day the fighting jets in the sky passing over my place. A lot of Ukrainians came in Romania last night. I have nothing against anybody but till now Ukraine was brother of Russia and nobody from Ukraine gave a shit to Romania. Suddenly Romania is the heaven. Karma, huh? On the other hand everybody forgot about pandemics and Ukrainians came here without covid tests or vaccine. Anyway I always believed that covid is a big lie.

Zelensky showed to Putin what a true leader is. He's not hiding, but fighting in Kyiv against russian army. Putin, take your weapon and go fight in Ukraine if you are so brave because it's your war not Russia's war;)

:SVK will send Ukraine today 10 milion liters of Diesel

The Slovak government has approved the deployment of military material worth of 2.6 million euros and another military material from state material reserves worth of 8.4 million euros.

Bratislava will send ten million liters of diesel to Ukraine, 2.4 million liters of aviation fuel and 12,000 pieces of ammunition with a caliber of 120 millimeters, In total, this is aid worth over 11 million euros.

2 hours ago, Illya said:

Hungary, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease support disconnection from SWIFT Russia

Don't see how this would change anything for Ukraine (at least short term). The only thing western countries realistically could do to help Ukraine short term is to deliver weapons/intelligence.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

50 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Guys, I understand the situation is tense, but this thread should not become a place for insults.

All future posts in this thread will be moderated before they will appear to everybody. I hope you understand!

I am amazed that you go through all this trouble instead of just shutting this thread down. Thanks on behalf of all the people who (for some reason) feel the need to talk about the conflict on this website.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

7 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Sorry, voted where?

This one.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, lapaj said:

Your link is an article from 3 days ago, SWIFT related and other harder sanctions weren't included in those "preliminary" sanctions