website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

Aaaaaand looks like it did enter the air space from Hungary at the speed of 700 km/h. This should confirm the rumour about its origin?

Still absolutely insane that it should land in an urbanized area of the capital, literally 3 km away from all the main government buildings, among other things...

#banbestmen

Peskov´s last gem :

"The Russians, who are ashamed of the country's ...cough..."special military operation" ...cough....in Ukraine, are not real Russians. A real Russian is not ashamed to be Russian,"

one would wonder what and how these lunatics would speak and act once their minds will not be constantly fooled by vodka.

Ukrainians claim the drone is not theirs, which would mean, if true, that it came from Russia. Apparently they found a red star printed on the metal so maybe it came from Putin's backyard. Nothing is off the table. :p

What is concerning is that military vehicle flew over three NATO members (Romania, Hungary, Croatia). It was not shot down. It fell in one of the NATO capitals. Perhaps even more concerning is that nobody is reporting on it. I guess Zagreb could have been wiped ooff in a nuclear blast without anybody noticing it as well... Putin must he laughing his ass off...

#banbestmen

Right, record international Anatoliy Tymoshchuk has been banned for life from any football related activity and stripped of all of his (Ukrainian) prizes by the Ukrainian football federation, because of a lack of a public statement against Russia and his choice to not lose his job (which happens to be in Russia). Utter insanity.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

22 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Right, record international Anatoliy Tymoshchuk has been banned for life from any football related activity and stripped of all of his (Ukrainian) prizes by the Ukrainian football federation, because of a lack of a public statement against Russia and his choice to not lose his job (which happens to be in Russia). Utter insanity.

Well sometimes principles are more than a job.

when thousands of your compatriots suffer from neverending falling bombs coming from a country in which that guy works and decided to stay there, a country which literally torture your countrymen by starvation as it happens in Mariupol, where thousands of corpses, including small children, lie on the streets and frightened poor local people have no food, water or electricity for several days, it is quite out of place to work and live a relaxed life in the land of aggressors.

I fully understand that. Sometimes you must stand a side and war and occupation is definitely on the top of such list I would say

13 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Well sometimes principles are more than a job.

when thousands of your compatriots suffer from neverending falling bombs coming from a country in which that guy works and decided to stay there, a country which literally torture your countrymen by starvation as it happens in Mariupol, where thousands of corpses, including small children, lie on the streets and frightened poor local people have no food, water or electricity for several days, it is quite out of place to work and live a relaxed life in the land of aggressors.

I fully understand that. Sometimes you must stand a side and war and occupation is definitely on the top of such list I would say

Sure, but it's still his choice. It's just bullshit to ban him for life (!) and take away every prize he won in the country (!) because he doesn't make a public statement. It's not like he cheated or anything.

And no, I'm not agreeing with him in terms of staying in Russia, but it is up to him and shouldn't result in nonsense like taking away things he earned fair and square. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

based on the recent actions and recent posts here @Sindo you should also start banning Russian users or users from countries those didn't condemn Russia.

since we are at it. you should start having a morale police. I recently learned that in "free world" even being quiet about this matter is a crime. you should start interrogating users one by one. you always can start with me.