website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

24 minutes ago, Agger said:

Which will just mean another Maidan revolution!

Maybe, but people get tired of wars and revolutions very quickly. I doubt that we will see anything on the level of Maidan if Russia wins this war, many will prefer to live in peace than to fight in a seemingly futile revolution for God knows how many years. 

some last hour updates

:UKR forces took back the control in the city of Kharkiv :yes

UKR president announced his country filled a lawsuit to the Haag international court for war crimes.

:IRL is the newest country to close its airspace for all Russian flights...still waiting for Slovakia to join the club here

FMmT_PLXEAIvFbX.jpg

SVK still doing everything possible and impossible to return a smile to the faces of Ukrainian refugees entering our teritory. Our leaders repeated every ukrainian citizen fleeing the war will be allowed to enter the country without any problem even without functional passport

274822598_506040344419355_30022308452957

7 minutes ago, hckošice said:

some last hour updates

:UKR forces took back the control in the city of Kharkiv :yes

UKR president announced his country filled a lawsuit to the Haag international court for war crimes.

:IRL is the newest country to close its airspace for all Russian flights...still waiting for Slovakia to join the club here

FMmT_PLXEAIvFbX.jpg

SVK still doing everything possible and impossible to return a smile to the faces of Ukrainian refugees entering our teritory. Our leaders repeated every ukrainian citizen fleeing the war will be allowed to enter the country without any problem even without functional passport

274822598_506040344419355_30022308452957

:ITA and :NED joining in closing the airspace.

Got to say, massive respect to how neighbouring countries are taking the task of welcoming refugees so far. Hearing some great stories from both Romania, Poland and Slovakia! 

15 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Until this post I was thinking Haag was like a Slovak way to call Hell ("There's a special place for Putin in Haag"), now I finally get it :d Sorry, I was still sleeping I think :facepalm: 

Anyhow, Netherlands will join that airspace map later today, our minister announced.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Until this post I was thinking Haag was like a Slovak way to call Hell ("There's a special place for Putin in Haag"), now I finally get it :d Sorry, I was still sleeping I think :facepalm: 

Anyhow, Netherlands will join that airspace map later today, our minister announced.

Hell is peklo in slovak :p

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That whole area around the HS Station is unpleasant, but “Hell” would be going too far.

I do wonder how much is true about the Russian losses mentioned by Ukraine. Usually both sides in something like this exaggerate the losses of the other...it's possible, but if true, it's an incredible military disaster by the Russians...which would be cool, but still hard to imagine.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!