website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

I will boycott this forum, because moderator let write some users pro Putin words. We are on the olympic forum and olympic values should be respected. Respect for Ukraine, this brave people for saving country and his independance before Russian dictator. Ukraine chose the road for democracy few years ago. This is not China, Russia, and Muslim Countries where you have propaganda in the media and you cannot strike and have diffrent style od life. We all know US is not Saint. And we all can write some judgement. But having here users who blame Ukraine is something to big for me, we have a friends from Ukraine here.  It is not bad choice for Ukraine to chose european west values. Not everyone wants to leave in country with dictatorship regime. People in Russia who protest are in jail now.. Russian TV says lies day by day. I am keen on Olympics, this value are important to me. This war has a clear agresor, this is Russia. This is my last post on this forum.  Good luck Ukraine 🇺🇦  Sindo let me know it is possible to delete accountant or you can do it.

2 hours ago, hckošice said:

No american troops in Slovakia at the end.

But 1200 soldiers from :GER :NED :POL :SLO  and :CZE will form altogether with our army(lol) the frontline along the borders. As already mentioned yesterday the Germans will bring the super modern missile system Patriot with them.

And the Dutch were going to bring a whole bunch of Stingers, but Germany blocked that at first. Luckily the Germans gave in and now accepted it..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

So that war criminal who at the start requested to not directly engage foreign troops in the war from one or other side and claimed attacking only startegic targets has suddenly decided to sends troops of Chechen with clear orders to destroy everything on their way including resistant civilians...

That psychopath is another step closer to Haag every day

3 minutes ago, hckošice said:

So that war criminal who at the start requested to not directly engage foreign troops in the war from one or other side and claimed attacking only startegic targets has suddenly decided to sends troops of Chechen with clear orders to destroy everything on their way including resistant civilians...

That psychopath is another step closer to Haag every day

Well, technically those are of course Russian troops as well (as he'd probably argue).....but yeah, that's basically Putin's mad dog being unchained. On the bright side, today's reports are that one of their major warlords has already been killed in action. Maybe they're less scary when they're the attackers instead of the Spartan-like defenders?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

"Are you guys, broken ?" A random Ukrainian driver asks the soldiers gathered around a standing Russian Tank.

"We are out of fuel," Russian soldiers answers.

The driver responds to the question "Can I tow you back to Russia" :p, which even Russian soldiers began to laugh at.

The driver then asks the Russian soldiers if they even knows where they are going. When they answer that they do not know, he informs them that they are heading to Kyiv. Russian soldiers then ask each other why they are going there at all. :whistle:

1 hour ago, Belle said:

@Illya 

All the money from the televoting of the today’s heat of Melodifestivalen( Sweden’s NF for ESC) will go to Ukraine. About 1 million Swedish crowns. We help as much we can. Love to all in Ukraine. :wub:

It's a very good initiative