website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Yes yes, and Putin rides around the war front on a big bear, we know the memes.

I hate to be his lawyer on this topic because we couldn't be further apart in politics, but Konig is clearly not pro Putin lmao

He's probably just taking a dig at "social-democrat" politicians.

7 hours ago, hckošice said:

I understand and I know it as well. I never said i am happy to have them here, I am just saiyng that currently i feel safer to have them here than to have russia as neighbor.

do not get me wrong, never was a fan of usa politics, they did a lot of bad in the world, ruined many lands and lives around the globe, nobody is denying that. but when it come to my country and my eighbors, one fact is true for central europeans, from all powerhouses only russians (ussr) attacked us, agressed us in the middle of the night (interesting similarities here) killed innocent people in czechia and slovakia, many families lost their members for nothing just because we did not want to be commies anymore... and under typical bs "excuses" help peacefully save our czechoslovak brothers (again interesting similarities with today actions) occupied us without any reason, so quite logical people here are more afraid of russia´s brothers peacemaking missions than from any other powerhouse

nobody, really ? you should read some comments in the forum, US bombs are nice. only Russian bombs are ugly

if we want to talk about history, here in Iran unfortunately we have experiences with all those powerhouses (US, UK and the Soviets) attacking and killing our people. sometimes directly. sometimes indirectly. (you will be surprised to learn who gave chemical weapons to the dear old Saddam to whip out some of our cities)

I wrote what I really feel about this madness in another comment. nothing can justify a war. and I hate all warmongers, eastern or western and I wake up everyday hoping to hear some news about a ceasefire or something like that. right now I only wish and pray this war ends as soon as possible to not lose more lives, that's the most important thing right now.

btw if someone watches CNN for 2 hours he may end up cheering for Putin. US media can be this bad sometimes. :facepalm:

20 minutes ago, MHSN said:

nobody, really ? you should read some comments in the forum, US bombs are nice. only Russian bombs are ugly

Exactly , USA gave weapons to Irak to fight Iran , i know that 

and now they are sending 350 millions $ of weapons to Ukraine ....business is business 

25 minutes ago, MHSN said:

well, you will always find people with different and stupid oppinions especially on internet ;)

For what concern me personally, I was always supportive to Iranian people, (not so much to some of your politicians), but to your people for sure and always was sad to hear bad news from Iran, just like I was sad reading bad news from Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Myanmar etc... etc.... etc... just like I am now from Ukraine

No american troops in Slovakia at the end.

But 1200 soldiers from :GER :NED :POL :SLO  and :CZE will form altogether with our army(lol) the frontline along the borders. As already mentioned yesterday the Germans will bring the super modern missile system Patriot with them.