website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

42 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Ukrainian defend his independance. Putin is a killer.

defend with what !? Russia is using weapons of 40's 60's , nothing serious until now 

Ukraine is looking to join nato+EU for money ... why !!  There are many methods to become rich without joining any organization , Switzerland/South Korea are exemple 

nato= usa is looking to destroy Russian then China , to lead the world , this new country (usa)should respect countries having thousands years of history 

10 hours ago, thepharoah said:

I don't know if u put me on this Maghreb list,  but I don't cheer on Putin and for me Russia is like USA like China Britain any super power who wants to invade others and kill innocent people for whatever reasons but not ofc for their sake, I just mentioned what Putin said and I can't say he lied when mentioning these cases where the world shut up their ears just cuz its USA, it doesn't mean that I support him, I don't support politicians over innocent people and I hate politics as much as u would imagine 

Okay sorry than it was misunderstood

7 hours ago, bestmen said:

India abstains from condemning Russia

I guess Brazil, South Africa will too

They are members of BRICS 

They did not, and (rightfully, of course) voted to condemn Russia. For what it's worth.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, NearPup said:

What is there to negotiate? This is a war of conquest, Russia can just stop at any time.

Exactly. This whole thing of negotiating is just nonsense. Why 'negotiate', which probably means you'll have to give up things, when you're the one being attacked from all sides?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Nice little detour. Now Latvia, Germany and Austria to do the same and it's gonna get hard.

FMghjnwX0AIqEXp?format=jpg&name=large

Took a while (I assume Hungary wanted some assurances from other countries first?), but there we go!