website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

For the first time since the Belgrade bombing by Nato, Middle East is once again the safer place compared to Europe in general. Putin and Zelensky should listen to the Chinese advice and have talks/negotiations so the senseless killings will end asap. If the only choice for ukraine is to make it part of their constitution to never join an anti-russian military alliance forever, they should do it since none will help them in case of war anyway just like what nato is doing right now. 

7 hours ago, MHSN said:

my friend. in this case just be careful to not get too close to the American troops. they usually don't consider local people as human.

things like this can happen too which wasn't even against the "law"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59157089

I understand and I know it as well. I never said i am happy to have them here, I am just saiyng that currently i feel safer to have them here than to have russia as neighbor.

do not get me wrong, never was a fan of usa politics, they did a lot of bad in the world, ruined many lands and lives around the globe, nobody is denying that. but when it come to my country and my eighbors, one fact is true for central europeans, from all powerhouses only russians (ussr) attacked us, agressed us in the middle of the night (interesting similarities here) killed innocent people in czechia and slovakia, many families lost their members for nothing just because we did not want to be commies anymore... and under typical bs "excuses" help peacefully save our czechoslovak brothers (again interesting similarities with today actions) occupied us without any reason, so quite logical people here are more afraid of russia´s brothers peacemaking missions than from any other powerhouse

31 minutes ago, bestmen said:

The price of petrole+wheat decrease

Putin said : we are ready to negociate in Minsk , why does Ukraine reject !!!

What is there to negotiate? This is a war of conquest, Russia can just stop at any time.

8 hours ago, MHSN said:

my friend. in this case just be careful to not get too close to the American troops. they usually don't consider local people as human.

things like this can happen too which wasn't even against the "law"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59157089

And the Russians are so much different? Quite the contrary.

This story goes way back, however my grandma came from the region which saw several armies moving through during the WW2. And out of all of them, the Red army was the scariest to the local population, and that's in spite of their "liberator" status in the area.

Interestingly, she reminiscened that the German army was the "kindest", in a sense that they avoided conflict with the local population, made sure to pay for any local products they were getting, etc.

#banbestmen

29 minutes ago, bestmen said:

To ensure Russia that Ukraine will not join nato 

Zelensky is killing his people , this president is a kid 

Who in their right mind actually expected Ukraine to join NATO anytime soon? The only think Putin is achieving right now is making it more likely Sweden and Finland join NATO.

There was no appetite from NATO to accept Ukraine as a member (keeping in mind it requires a unanimous vote to accept a new country). Like, Canada would probably be all for it for domestic political reasons (Canada has the second biggest Ukrainian diaspora in the world, so the government is very pro Ukraine), but there are plenty of countries in Europe who are absolutely opposed.

13 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Who in their right mind actually expected Ukraine to join NATO anytime soon? The only think Putin is achieving right now is making it more likely Sweden and Finland join NATO.

There was no appetite from NATO to accept Ukraine as a member (keeping in mind it requires a unanimous vote to accept a new country). Like, Canada would probably be all for it for domestic political reasons (Canada has the second biggest Ukrainian diaspora in the world, so the government is very pro Ukraine), but there are plenty of countries in Europe who are absolutely opposed.

Sweden and Finland are different they never been in USSR , Ukraine is seen like a little brother , also the pipeline trough it 

Russia tries to prohibite to build US military bases surround their territory  , they successed with Georgia 

and this vote is unanymous for you just for you