website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

2 hours ago, hckošice said:

but yeah, times moved and honestly now I feel million times safer having GER and USA army in my streets than having Russia as neighbor

my friend. in this case just be careful to not get too close to the American troops. they usually don't consider local people as human.

things like this can happen too which wasn't even against the "law"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59157089

26 minutes ago, pdr4332 said:

Two observations:

- Interestingly, nary a peep from one of the biggest Putin fans in this forum.
- Secondly, to those posters from the Magreb who cheer on Russia: I get you hate the US. You really do. But I assume you wouldn't be happy if a regional power attacked your country. So it is one thing to hate the USA and other is to cheer on another country invading its neighbor.

The catastrophic mistake of Iraq 2003 and Libiya 2011 does not excuse what is happening now

I don't know if u put me on this Maghreb list,  but I don't cheer on Putin and for me Russia is like USA like China Britain any super power who wants to invade others and kill innocent people for whatever reasons but not ofc for their sake, I just mentioned what Putin said and I can't say he lied when mentioning these cases where the world shut up their ears just cuz its USA, it doesn't mean that I support him, I don't support politicians over innocent people and I hate politics as much as u would imagine 

15 minutes ago, MHSN said:

my friend. in this case just be careful to not get too close to the American troops. they usually don't consider local people as human.

things like this can happen too which wasn't even against the "law"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59157089

Not really According to American System Ideology people around the world aren't the same level, countries like Afghanistan,  Pakistan,  Iraq, Syria, Libya can be shot by mistake no problem,  but this differs when we go to Money gulf countries where we protect them for money and ofc it will differ If u go to Europe , so I guess he has a point 😄 

4 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Joe Biden might be a bigger idiot than I thought he was. China must be truly laughing at all this.

That’s what US do while Ukraine calling for help. And it precisely illustrates why China will never ever listen to what US ask it to do.

4 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Joe Biden might be a bigger idiot than I thought he was. China must be truly laughing at all this.

This cant be real.........my god, this guy is better than Trump?, really?

Once again the world has a war between two armies (i really dont consider wars the USA invasions), the westerns countries should have more study of geopolitics and less "genre agenda".

All the "good luck·" for Ukraine, of course.

This just reiterates how weak the Western leaders are and now we see (since I'm in NZ we're relatively isolated from a lot of the major world events) how unpopular Biden is proving to be. Ukraine unfortunately a bit like Poland when invaded in 1939 will be seen as collateral damage. But the worst thing about this is that it's all being played in front of our eyes. It also seems that the West are just not only helpless but hopeless. Taiwan will be looking at this in utter fear. As they will perhaps be next...