website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

This NATO is just a hiden face of usa , they use it to manipulate gouvernments, they are coward in usa ,historically  they never attacked 1 country alone they always need alliance 

and of course they will take the largest part of cake like they did in Irak with pomping petrole for free until now 

12 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Ukraine lost their atomic bombs because of usa/western alliance , that was a deal : inactive the bombs/stop this industry we will help you with money

Russia couldn't attack Ukraine if they had the bombs , usa trapped Ukraine 

This is true. Deal was give up nuclear weapons, west guarantees your independence & territorial integrity.  Well…..

20 minutes ago, LowerSaxony said:

The idiotic from the start project of Nordstream 2 is officially dead, thankfully.

It's not dead. The pipe has been build. It will go into operation sooner or later. Your former Chancellor Gerhard Schroder will make sure of that.

Just now, Monzanator said:

It's not dead. The pipe has been build. It will go into operation sooner or later. Your former Chancellor Gerhard Schroder will make sure of that.

For the foreseeable future it is dead. No chance for it, at least as long as Russia won't leave the Ukraine alone. Nord stream 2 going into operation would blow up the current German government immediately. Even Gazprom-Gerd (who btw resides 100 metres from my flat, I am seeing that moron every now and then in the super market:p) has not such power to revive Nord stream 2 in the current situation.

19 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

We could all see that coming. I won't be surprised if this ends up with a complete russian ban from the world of sport.

I am not hopeful for such a "happy" ending. They have proven time and time again they have no shame and will stop at nothing. Even though the Russian name has been denied in the title of the teams at the Olympics, they must be proud because everybody knows the athletes represent Russia and they even still have the nerve to keep sending possible dopers to the Olympics. It pains me to say that even after all these events, they will still be allowed to compete, I'm sure.