website statistics

World Beach Games 2019

Olympian1010

48 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

@MHSN Iran just scored two of the best goals in the entire beach soccer tournament. I could watch them in slow mo forger. Iran will have a big, big chance at a medal.

You almost jinxed them :d

what a crazy match, the best beach soccer match I ever seen. :bowdown:

Just now, MHSN said:

You almost jinxed them :d

what a crazy match, the best beach soccer match I ever seen. :bowdown:

Iran’s team is crazy good. I’ll be gutted if they don’t win a medal. I hope for the best for your boys.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Also @MHSN, what do you make of Bornan’s results system. I really like, but the PDFs aren’t the best.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Iran’s team is crazy good. I’ll be gutted if they don’t win a medal. I hope for the best for your boys.

They failed to qualify for the World Cup (after winning the bronze last time) so this is their only chance to salvage some pride. they still have to beat Paraguay to advance. no easy at all.

and about the website. that's OK. not great but I had seen worst.  I hope they publish results book at the end of the competition

Just now, MHSN said:

They failed to qualify for the World Cup (after winning the bronze last time) so this is their only chance to salvage some pride. they still have to beat Paraguay to advance. no easy at all.

and about the website. that's OK. not great but I had seen worst.  I hope they publish results book at the end of the competition

They won’t. At least they didn’t publish any for the African Beach Games and it was the exact same system. They even had a similar looking, with very similar looking graphics :mumble:. Bornan needs to add a little variation. They are new to the game, so they get a pass.

5 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

They won’t. At least they didn’t publish any for the African Beach Games and it was the exact same system. They even had a similar looking, with very similar looking graphics :mumble:. Bornan needs to add a little variation. They are new to the game, so they get a pass.

Yeah that's true I liked it though. Sometimes here and there small errors can be corrected 

@Fly_like_a_don Vanuatu’s game will be broadcast today. They are on center court :yes

No daily schedule tonight, I’m too tired. I’ll be lucky to make it through the Aquathlon this morning.