website statistics

World Beach Games 2019

Olympian1010

Just now, Griff88 said:

What a great way to watch karate, real plane noises as dramatic background music...

Haha. You must watching through Alkass because Olympic Channel cut away the minute something else started.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Alkass One will show the :INA volleyball game later today by the way @Griff88

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I’ve decided that I quite like Beach Tennis. It’s played a lot like Badminton in my opinion. The matches seem quick and they’re relatively exciting.

:QAT coming completely unraveled in the first set against :INA. :INA 4x4 team doesn’t look great, but they are consistent at least.

Edited by Olympian1010

Damn, both :USA Mixed Doubles Beach Tennis pairs already got election eliminated :(

20 minutes until the opening ceremony :hyper:. Not really sure what to expect to ge honest.