website statistics

Southeast Asian Games 2021

Totallympics

17 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

@Olympian1010 When do your exams end? I was thinking of making a file such that all the action of the games day by day is present and one can replay the entire games through the links on the file. Due to the large number of sports I may not be able to do all of it together. 

Also can anyone get Sepaktakraw links like proper replay / streaming. Just found few videos made by coaches and players like isn't Vietnam interested in proper broadcast of this sport! 

Yeah they aren't interested. The swimming streams did not have any live timing graphics until today

While the golf streams are very sophisticated lol

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

@Olympian1010 When do your exams end? I was thinking of making a file such that all the action of the games day by day is present and one can replay the entire games through the links on the file. Due to the large number of sports I may not be able to do all of it together. 

Also can anyone get Sepaktakraw links like proper replay / streaming. Just found few videos made by coaches and players like isn't Vietnam interested in proper broadcast of this sport! 

I was keeping a list myself, but the streaming is so chaotic that it’s hard to find full broadcasts of events. 

Good luck with your list though. I’ve done that for a bunch of multi-sports games, and it’s always nice to be able to go back and watch things I missed or want to see again.

P.S. My exams end this week :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

While the golf streams are very sophisticated lol

Yeah, I was surprised to see them producing a golf broadcast. I think this might be the first time golf has ever been properly broadcast at the SEA Games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

12 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah, I was surprised to see them producing a golf broadcast. I think this might be the first time golf has ever been properly broadcast at the SEA Games.

I think this is the first time the whole golf competition is broadcast in full, even the last Asian Games only has highlights iirc

50 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

I think this is the first time the whole golf competition is broadcast in full, even the last Asian Games only has highlights iirc

I watched bits and parts of golf and I really enjoyed I hope to watch the full replay sometime in future. 

6 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Yeah they aren't interested. The swimming streams did not have any live timing graphics until today

I just don't like swimming at all so I'm not bothered. Why care about a sport that hasn't got even 30 minutes of my viewing since 2014 lol. But I do like finswimming , obstacle swimming, and few finals sessions of para swimming in major events. 

Athletics is another shocker just initial and final graphics after long time or some times not at all , no live timing of race which is bad. 

Tennis, Golf, 3X3, Wushu, Pencak Silat, Futsal , Football, Volleyball ,Snooker and Billiards , DanceSport look perfect to watch. 

Does anyone else find it weird that the LOC’s YouTube channel appears to be broadcasting various feeds from random Vietnamese TV/Streaming channels? I feel like if any channel should have direct access to the global feed it’s the LOC’s official channel.

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Does anyone else find it weird that the LOC’s YouTube channel appears to be broadcasting various feeds from random Vietnamese TV/Streaming channels? I feel like if any channel should have direct access to the global feed it’s the LOC’s official channel.

What is LOC ? Even in 2021 there were at least 20 channels that I found had  broadcasted at least 1 session of a sport live during the games