website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, wumo26 said:

I have a on-demand function via my tv-company, so I can watch what I missed later. 

I have the same, I mean a very large portion of things I watch on any of Eurosport's available options is only shown on the Player :p (here, at least)

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

I have the same, I mean a very large portion of things I watch on any of Eurosport's available options is only shown on the Player :p (here, at least)

I'm pretty sure you watch much more sports than I do. My studies take too much of my time, so I often tend to follow via livescore or just look at the results lists.

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Has anyone tried Eurosport Player outside of Europe by the way?

Yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

42 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

Are you sure that it will be broadcasted by Eurosport? Because it's not mentioned in my TV newspaper.

It's mostly a guess, I hope so.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Federer91 said:

Well no ads about it yet, which is a concern. Usually they promote their big events for a month or so. 

Then again, I've seem them show ads for all kinds of multisport events without ever showing one second of it on TV :p 

15 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Has anyone tried Eurosport Player outside of Europe by the way?

I live already 4 years in China. I tried to contact customer service of Eurosport that I am an European citizen, provided them my passport scan and explained my family and work situation that I currently live in China but I would love to be using Eurosport player to watch various events as I used to it in Europe. They expressed their understanding but refused anyway no matter what explanation I gave. 

I did not dare to buy and then pray whether it is gonna work with VPN or not. If not would be just waste of money. Regarding these broadcasting rights, I suppose that Eurosport has some kinda better technology to find out the real IP address compared to some national TVs which do not really care that much about this thing. 

5 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

I live already 4 years in China. I tried to contact customer service of Eurosport that I am an European citizen, provided them my passport scan and explained my family and work situation that I currently live in China but I would love to be using Eurosport player to watch various events as I used to it in Europe. They expressed their understanding but refused anyway no matter what explanation I gave. 

I did not dare to buy and then pray whether it is gonna work with VPN or not. If not would be just waste of money. Regarding these broadcasting rights, I suppose that Eurosport has some kinda better technology to find out the real IP address compared to some national TVs which do not really care that much about this thing. 

Yeah VPNs can be tricky. I’ve spent $175 USD on them this year (2/3 different services). However, all the ones I’ve purchased work great. They might struggle at different times, or not always perform perfectly, but they do the job I want them too. Plus, the costumer service contacts are generally very nice, and diligent to fix problems. I’ve even got a VPN that doubles as a complete cyber security app too. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah VPNs can be tricky. I’ve spent $175 USD on them this year (2/3 different services). However, all the ones I’ve purchased work great. They might struggle at different times, or not always perform perfectly, but they do the job I want them too. Plus, the costumer service contacts are generally very nice, and diligent to fix problems. I’ve even got a VPN that doubles as a complete cyber security app too. 

You want to say that you've been using Eurosport regularly outside Europe?