website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

6 medals is a really disappointing result for Germany. Germany should have won at least 9 medals and 5 of them in gold. I hope that german athletes will perform better in Tokyo.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, Jan Linha said:

????? :facepalm: How about Kirani James :GRN Olympic champion 2012, world champion 2011 and silver from Rio 2016 ... all 400 metres 

I have heard of him before, but didnt know about his country. In general i try not to follow doped up events without german participation.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, Monzanator said:

Charles Austin passed his one last remaining attempt and cleared it to take Olympic Gold in 1996. Partyka was one failure away from being an Olympic champion.

Cool, but does anyone really care nowadays? Its not like he is a legend like Stefan Holm, Javier Sotomayor or Ivan Ukhov.

Very first time in the history of the whole country :CZE CZECH REPUBLIC - We are leaving WCH without any medal. Last time it happened in 1991 when we were still Czechoslovakia. 

On one side it is dissapointment but on the other side, there are many athletes who have been running their Olympic run quite well and I truly believe that athletics will bring several medals to  :CZE 

Very first time in the history of the whole country :CZE CZECH REPUBLIC - We are leaving WCH without any medal. Last time it happened in 1991 when we were still Czechoslovakia. 

On one side it is dissapointment but on the other side, there are many athletes who have been running their Olympic run quite well and I truly believe that athletics will bring several medals to  :CZE 

Look at it from the positive side, we both are again tied in the medal table this year :p

It is great to see that you havent lost your humor, but which athletes exactly are supposed to win medals for you in Tokyo?