website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, Monzanator said:

I heard they killed off Emilia Clarke's character in the end? But Idk who even sat on that Iron Throne in the end? Given some of the final season backlash I can only guess it remained empty? That would be fitting :lol:

Well I'll just say that the guy who "sits on the throne" at the end is currently taking part in the high jump :d 

Apparently, at the beginning of the week, a hypnotist went to the French hotel, and did an hypnosis session to some athletes, without the leaders of the federation knowing. lmao

I can't with our current team or federation.. :facepalm: And now Amdouni with this case of doping. :bounce:

The performance by the german 4 x 100 m relay makes me really sad, with all the best girls competing this would have been a safe gold, but when 4 of your 5 best girls (Mayer, Müller, Pinto, Mihambo) are missing this is what you get.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

The performance by the german 4 x 100 m relay makes me really sad, with all the best girls competing this would have been a safe gold, but when 4 of your 5 best girls (Mayer, Müller, Pinto, Mihambo) are missing this is what you get.

Lucky losers, though, if you have a lane you have a chance. 

Just now, Styrka said:

Apparently, at the beginning of the week, a hypnotist went to the French hotel, and did an hypnosis session to some athletes, without the leaders of the federation knowing. lmao

Did he remember to snap them out of it?

German officials need to get their shit together and find out why about 2 dozens of the best german athletes are injured. At least 10 athletes who could have finished top 8 arent here and one or two of them even could have won a medal. If this doesnt dramatically change next year, then some heads need to roll.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.