website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, Federer91 said:

Whatever happens, Bulgaria is loving Ivet Lalova like very few athletes in modern times. All day they are showing her history after the broken leg in 2005 and what she is doing 14 years later. The doctors told her, she can walk again, but probably won't ever run like before. But look how things turned out. 

And if she ever has a chance for a world medal, it is without a doubt in this 200m field, so let's go. Take that once in a lifetime chance.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Col_Frost said:

Nothing unusual. The whole world loves Lalova ;) 

Nah, on a Dutch forum she's mostly just seen as a make-up doll :p (which is probably due to there never being any interviews or something with her there, I like her because of the things I read on Totallympics :d )

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Przed chwilą, heywoodu napisał:

Nah, on a Dutch forum she's mostly just seen as a make-up doll :p (which is probably due to there never being any interviews or something with her there, I like her because of the things I read on Totallympics :d )

There's always exception to the rule :p