website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Przed chwilą, Monzanator napisał:

Nationality & citizenship are NOT the same thing like you're suggesting. It stretches beyond Canada so you have no case here.

You mean ethnicity probably.

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.

Przed chwilą, orangeman napisał:

So my grandparents weren't Canadian?  Like I said, Canada is a nation of immigrants.  Don't tell me what my country is and isn't, and who is part of it and who isn't.  

Don't search a problem where there isn't any. I'm on your side on this :p 

Just now, orangeman said:

It's an extreme right-wing talking point, and frankly I'm disturbed that such views are being expressed on a site that's supposed to represent sport at its highest level.  These people need to leave their politics at home and stop trying to tell me what Canada is and who a Canadian is.  

All you need is to read the posts of some users on this forum in this thread alone, and it's very easy to understand why extreme right-wing populism is running rampant across Europe :d 

Just now, bestmen said:

It's raining medals on USA , god thx African are here to equilibrate 

Agreed. If it wouldnt be for Africa and Jamaica, then the US would completely dominate. If the american propaganda succeeds, then those nations will be banned and the US will achieve total control over athletics.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.