website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, Grassmarket said:

You don\'t get off that easily! 20km Walk coming up in 30 minutes

He's like 85 years old and will have to get up to pee in 30 minutes, no worries. He'll be back.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Federer91 said:

Because i don't like Jamaica and have liked Gatlin since 2004. 

Any specific reason for why you don't like Jamaica?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Years are flying, and like Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce I was always preparing my hair style so rut once I collect my jaw from the carpet when I see her unusual lightness in running. It's a shame that Jamaica is already 32 years old.

Just now, heywoodu said:

He's like 85 years old and will have to get up to pee in 30 minutes, no worries. He'll be back.

hey, I wish you to get as old as I am now...;)

and you'll discover the goods and also the not so good things of a certain age...:whistle:

p.s. and in any case, they have already invented diapers...:lol::rofl:

Just now, Monzanator said:

The stadium is half-empty. I really hope IAAF is proud of the money they got for this shit. This will be the worst World Champs for decades to come by far.

WCh needs to go to Nairobi damn soon to make up for this.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, phelps said:

hey, I wish you to get as old as I am now...;)

I wish that for everyone here :cheer: In that case we're good for the next 75 years probably.

Just now, Monzanator said:

The stadium is half-empty. I really hope IAAF is proud of the money they got for this shit. This will be the worst World Champs for decades to come by far.

2021 should be much better, but i don't know about 2023. Do hungarian people care about athletics?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.