website statistics

Judo IJF World Championships 2018

bestmen

12 minuti fa, AlFHg ha scritto:

I just realized that Italy will never be able to qualify a team for WCH/Olympics because we don't like to bring our high-weight category athletes to main competitions :clap:

What do you expect from the FIJLKAM? They never understand qualification rules :p

Adesso, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

What do you expect from the FIJLKAM? They never understand qualification rules :p

I don't think they don't understand. They send the document but they're wrong in writing their federal email, with all those letter. So the invitation is lost in the web. 

8 minuti fa, AlFHg ha scritto:

Two questions:

1) do you know if IJF will stream on its YouTube channel?

2) what about the draw of the categories? I couldn’t find them

1) sure...but I don't know if it will be available in Italy, since Sportitalia bought the TV rights* and will broadcast the event (tomorrow they are scheduled to go live also in the morning -at about 10/10.30 a.m. if I remember well- for the late preliminary rounds)...

we have to wait until tomorrow to know if we can only rely on the "Criscitiello band" (I already imagine what and when they will show something on saturday and sunday :yikes::whistle::rofl::facepalm:) or we're lucky enough to be able to watch also the IJF streams...:fingers:

2) the draw should be held later today...

you'll find them here (when they'll be available):

https://live.ijf.org/wc_sen2018/overview

*p.s. if I think that last year we had the judo worlds on fox sports HD and this year they are on Sportitalia...:cry::zip: