website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2022

I would like to thank @Vektor for a great show! You had to work hard on it and you are my inspiration to organize next Song contest :) 

Big congratulation for :ESP and its amazing song! I'm looking foward to travelling to Spain for the next contest :) 

Message for @Finnator123 - your song is gorgeous and I fell in love with the band Haloo Helsinki! :FIN

And finally big thanks for all juries which give us some points. :thankyou: I hadn't any exceptation before competition, but I'm happy with that result.

10 minutes ago, hckošice said:

btw just to make the things you know...

bitter

:p

Jesus, I am so sorry :lol:

1st   12 pts  :HUN Hungary
 2nd   11 pts  :ARG Argentina
 3rd   10 pts  :CRO Croatia
 4th   9 pts  :DEN Denmark
 5th   8 pts  :FIN Finland
 6th   7 pts  :ITA Italy
 7th   6 pts  :BRA Brazil
 8th   5 pts  :POL Poland
 9th   4 pts  :FRA France
 10th   3 pts  :LTU Lithuania
 11th   2 pts  :CZE Czech Republic
 12th   1 pts  :GBR Great Britain

Res1  :MEX Mexico
 Res2  :ESP Spain
 Res3  :USA United States

SERIOUSLY BRO, we fucked Mexico, they didn't deserve this :cry: 

Great Britain and Mexico were 12th and 13th in my scoreboard as well..............

Congratulations to Spain. Nice to have a new winner, and once again a non-English song taking the title. But that's about it from my perspective. Records show that Terra placed 26th in my first listen. Ranks in the first listen have little significance, but then in the second listen it placed 30th (last). I don't remember what happened exactly, but I imagine we did not click at all:p

Not that Croatian votes are consequential. We have failed to award points to winners more often than not.

Great to see Gavin taking the silver. My favorite song of the contest. Sheeran made the podium with his version of an engaging beat as well. Liked them both.

Failed to mention it earlier, but my reserves were :ISR :MDA :INA :NED.

#banbestmen

Congratulations to the podium winners: @Cobi, @OlympicIRL & @Cinnamon Bun@Quasit :yes

My deep appreciation to all users who enjoyed the Mexican entry, including @Werloc & @hckošice, who had it as reserve; this was one of the few good songs  last year in my country.

My greatest recognition to other deserving songs I wanted to award points, but sadly, had to cut this time:

:FRA (R1), :IRL (R2), :ARG (R3), :FIN (R4), plus in no particular order: :BUL  :CAN  :SLO  :USA.

This years entries were on a very similar level, so it was heartbreak everytime I had to cut one.

Ona final note, Seamus and I will be enjoying our combo of Beer and Tequila, as I we enjoy our gyros.

7th place and 106 points for Poland is very satisfying result, second best after 4th place in 2014 :) 

Congrats @Cobi once more for win, perfect choice, also big congrats to @OlympicIRL for another podium and @Quasit and @Cinnamon Bun for bronze (btw. I'm hoping that you still will present us a songs from Latvia and North Macedonia for Festival of Music :d)

The biggest congrats goes to @Vektor for hosting contest, we all know that it's difficult work and by entire day there wasn't any problems with connection and posting results, great job :thumbup:

And thank you to everyone who voted for Polish song, especially @mrv86 and @Vektor for gold medals :) 

Congratulations to @Cobi and :ESP  Spain for a magnificent victory, a first TISC title for the nation, very special moment :champion: :bowdown: :toast:

I also want to congratulate @Cinnamon Bun @Quasit on taking the bronze medal, a 5th TISC podium for Great Britain :GBR  :toast:

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for Ireland and pushed us towards a wonderful silver medal. I’m so happy with this medal, finally we complete the set of medals after many years :)  :thankyou:

I just want to give special thanks once again to @dcro:CRO, @intoronto :CAN and @Bohemia @Benolympique :FRA for awarding their 12 points to Gavin James, I was honoured.

And last but no means least I need to give a huge thanks to @Vektor who has been an outstanding host throughout this entire edition of TISC. He has given us a fantastic Grand Final, a beautiful ceremony, entertainment throughout the thread and has been a total professional in his hosting duties. You have taken such good care of TISC and it has been a pleasure to come on this journey to Hungary.

Look forward to seeing you all again soon in Czech Republic for the 19th edition of TISC. Thanks to all who contribute to making this a fun experience each time. 

image.jpeg

Btw, I was very worried that the swaps on the voting order will change things significantly for the team event, so I am very happy to say that we got lucky: the two swaps (Indonesia-Ukraine, India-Moldova) didn't alter the team event, we would have had the same final standings with the original draw. 

image.png.630e58e977f48c60126e1b4939f1020e.png J'en Suis La Award - :HUN Hungary (20th --> 6th)

- the nation who gained most places in the second half of the Grand Final -

image.png.6f88ae0035e14d7e265c0cc713d52391.png Passionfruit Award - :ISR Israel (Standard Deviation: 1.50)

- the nation who scored the most consistent points -

STOP THE COUNT! Award - :GBR Great Britain (Last Lead: 71.8% votes in (28/39))

- the last non-winning leader -

#banbestmen

3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Congratulations to @Cobi and :ESP  Spain for a magnificent victory, a first TISC title for the nation, very special moment :champion: :bowdown: :toast:

I also want to congratulate @Cinnamon Bun on taking the bronze medal, a 5th TISC podium for Great Britain :GBR  :toast:

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for Ireland and pushed us towards a wonderful silver medal. I’m so happy with this medal, finally we complete the set of medals after many years :)  :thankyou:

I just want to give special thanks once again to @dcro:CRO, @intoronto :CAN and @Bohemia @Benolympique :FRA for awarding their 12 points to Gavin James, I was honoured.

And last but no means least I need to give a huge thanks to @Vektor who has been an outstanding host throughout this entire edition of TISC. He has given us a fantastic Grand Final, a beautiful ceremony, entertainment throughout the thread and has been a total professional in his hosting duties. You have taken such good care of TISC and it has been a pleasure to come on this journey to Hungary.

Look forward to seeing you all again soon in Czech Republic for the 19th edition of TISC. Thanks to all who contribute to making this a fun experience each time. 

image.jpeg

Congrats to you too for taking Silver.