website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

23 minuti fa, Bohemia ha scritto:

Thank you so much for the 12 points! I still can't believe it. Was it the only song that the four of you gave points to? I'm trying to figure out how that happened :lol:

No "only" three members voted :FRA  

Personally, I gave 12 pts, but I know many songs of JJ Goldman; he is a great singer-songwriter but also written for many famous singers, as Celine DION (French album)

Edited by Henry_Leon

Congratulations to @Agger and @wumo26 for an amazing victory and congratulations to @dezbee2008 and @Olympian1010 for successfully organising another incredible contest. 

Pretty pleased with my voting, Denmark 9 points, USA 12, Ireland 11 :clap:

Big thanks to everyone who voted for the British song, so close to a medal but the Anglo-Irish TISC battle will roll on after such a close result!

Finally @OlympicIRL and @dcro have done it once again, coming up with exciting and (simple!!!) team challenges and little extras that add so much to the contest and keeps us on our toes! All eyes on Italy 2019 now!

Thanks to @bestmen @Memo & @vinipereira for giving points to the Mexican song.

Special congratulations to @dezbee2008. Thank you so much for all the time and commitment in making this edition wonderful and entertaining. :thumbup:

Congratulations  @Agger for your victory. A great song that surely deserved the top prize :champion: Also congratulations to USA and Ireland joining the podium and adding another medal to their TISC record.

Congrats @Agger for the victory :champion:

Thank you :MLT @Glen:IRL @OlympicIRL:IND @Dolby:EGY @thepharoah:GRE @Janakis:LTU @Werloc:CHI @Pabloffo:ESP @Enrique:ROU @africaboy:FRA @Bohemia @Benolympique:INA @Griff88:DEN @Agger:POL @rybak:ITA @Henry_Leon @Gianlu33 @Pablita @SteveParker:SLO @justony:TUR @Memo:ALG @bestmen:BRA @titicow @vinipereira:RUS @FC Mezhgorye for the points!

Congrats to @dezbee2008 for the fantastic running the show and my collegue @OlympicIRL for the silver in music'thlon :D

Congrats to the winners. :yes

After listening to all the songs, I ranked them in order. So with points, my picks would have been...

1. New Zealand :NZL NZL - 12 Points

2. Lithuania :LTU LTU - 11 Points

3. Ireland :IRL IRL - 10 Points

4. Slovakia :SVK SVK - 9 Points

5. Romania :ROU ROU - 8 Points

6. Slovenia :SLO SLO - 7 Points

(GB's pick somewhere here)

7. France :FRA FRA - 6 Points

8. Italy :ITA ITA - 5 Points

9. India :IND IND - 4 Points

10. Russia :RUS RUS - 3 Points

11. Turkey :TUR TUR - 2 Points

12. United States :USA USA  - 1 Point

Greece and Indonesia close behind.

Spoiler

I'm a proud non-smoker :d

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

17 hours ago, dcro said:

Ah, yes, @konig can now tell us which song was a "joke song"? :d

With joke song, im talking about songs that FOR ME are not serious for participate in the contest, being "bizarre" in some way, the song from Tunisia is funny but close to be a joke song, the indonesian is just funny and dont have nothing bizarre (making comparisons).

This spanish song has a good music (mixed of some styles) but the singer is VERY BIZARRE and the lyrics are for moments dificult to understand for somebody who talk the same language (me) and dont have any sense, may be is a "methaphor", i dont know.

When i show to another people, i have two reactions: take of that..... (bad word here)!! or laughs with WTF is this?, imagine i have 34 years old, the people who see this have more or less my age and they listen 80s music like me.