website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

2 godziny temu, NaBUru38 napisał:

:URUUruguay :URU

Fer Silvera - The Dream

The song was finalist at the 2014 FIFA World Cup's SuperSong contest.

This song isn't allowed to compete because

Cytat

1. (a) All songs must be released on or before December 31st, 2013, in keeping with TISC Open rules whereby songs released in the last 5 years are ineligible to compete.

Edited by rybak

1. (a) All songs must be released on or before December 31st, 2013, in keeping with TISC Open rules whereby songs released in the last 5 years are ineligible to compete.

I think someone should check the other entries, to see if any of them is not elegible under this rule.

On 9/22/2018 at 17:21, Werloc said:

Would've been hella funny if you'd scroll down through the whole quoted reply and Dezbee's like: "I did not vote for this" :d

It would, but I left the song choice to @Olympian1010 while I tend to administrative duties.

I have difficulties to choose between very good (my personal favourite - a.k.a will score low) girl band from the 1980s, popular singer from the 1970s, popular Maori singer from the 1990s, one of my fav bands with annoying vocals, or to nominate something from 21st century (which will be for the first time at an Open TISC) that can be placed very high (at least I think it would :lol:).