website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Nations League 2018 - 2019

hckošice

For those who still don't quite understand it, a Dutch TV show explained it with some graphics, starting at 4:15 (it has English subtitles available).

Spoiler

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

For those who still don't quite understand it, a Dutch TV show explained it with some graphics, starting at 4:15 (it has English subtitles available).

Reveal hidden contents

Now I understand it! The last grahphic explanied it so well. :p

You know you're settled in a new country when you start celebrating their goals and victories!!! :lol::wNED:

I did it for two main reasons: 

1- Didn't want France to advance and have the change to play against Portugal in a UEFA competition final.... in Portugal.... (i bet they want revenge, so better not to risk it hahaha)

2- A possible Portugal vs Netherlands is always interesting since I live here (even if it ends tragically like the last match :p

Anyway, great to know that Portugal will take part (and organize!) of another final phase of a UEFA competition :d :wPOR:

Edited by kungshamra71

• 2 weeks later...

The draw for Nations League Finals:

Semi-finals
Wednesday 5 June: Portugal v Switzerland (Estádio do Dragão, Porto, 20:45CET)
Thursday 6 June: Netherlands v England (Estádio D. Afonso Henriques, Guimaraes, 20:45CET)

Third-place play-off
Sunday 9 June: Estádio D. Afonso Henriques, Guimaraes, 15:00CET

Final
Sunday 9 June: Final Estádio do Dragão, Porto, 20:45CET

• 6 months later...