website statistics

Women's Tennis WTA Tour 2022

Totallympics

Barty asked to be removed from the WTA rankings so we'll have a new #1 on the April 4th edition. Iga Swiatek only needs to beat Golubic in Miami R2 to be guaranteed of that. If she doesn't then Paula Badosa would have to win the whole tournament to be #1. I'd say there's 98% chance Swiatek will be the next WTA #1.

On 3/24/2022 at 5:31 AM, Makedonas said:

For some reason I think we have not seen the last of Barty, she already retired once before, I think she might make a comeback for Brisbane 2032 even if just for doubles or something.

That could be a possibility but by then she'll be 35. There are high chances she returns to wbbl cricket for Brisbane Heat. The league lasts around 2 and a half to 3 months once a year which she has been part before ,played 9 games. She may only be limited to  wbbl and possibly QLD at Club cricket which isn't a very hectic league at all. 

After Maria Esther Bueno Brasil never did anything in Female Tennis.

In less than one year we had a bronze at The olympics, Luísa Stefani winnig 2 Masters 1000 and going tô a GS final and now Bia at her best form ever. Unbeliaveble