website statistics

Canada Club

Sindo

1 hour ago, Sindo said:

I have now made you the owner of the club, so you should be able to do it by yourself. From the club's home page (https://totallympics.com/clubs/2-canada/), you should be able to see this:

Senza-titolo.png

Click on "Edit Club Settings" and you can add whatever you want in the description. So you can also change it from time to time (like adding now something about Beijing, then change it at the end etc.)

You can also set a background image to be shown in the club's home page

Anyone else have suggestions on what to add?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I hope you have enjoyed the Olympics and you have liked this new "club" thing. I think for communities with more than 3-4 users it is a great idea, and I will use Team Canada club as an example to create more clubs for national communities.

After a normal Olympic detox, I also hope you will be able to keep the club active also outside of the 16 Olympic days, following here the qualifications to Paris 2024 and Milano-Cortina 2026 and all sports with Canadian athletes involved.

The new sections have already been created so feel free to use them!

I think the detox for @intoronto started some days before the end of the Olympics :p but I hope you will be back here soon with more motivation than before!

• 4 months later...
On 2/20/2022 at 3:53 PM, Sindo said:

Hi guys,

I hope you have enjoyed the Olympics and you have liked this new "club" thing. I think for communities with more than 3-4 users it is a great idea, and I will use Team Canada club as an example to create more clubs for national communities.

After a normal Olympic detox, I also hope you will be able to keep the club active also outside of the 16 Olympic days, following here the qualifications to Paris 2024 and Milano-Cortina 2026 and all sports with Canadian athletes involved.

The new sections have already been created so feel free to use them!

I think the detox for @intoronto started some days before the end of the Olympics :p but I hope you will be back here soon with more motivation than before!

i will help the guys here also in some sports :) :CAN :clap:

• 1 month later...

New Canadian user has joined Totallympics, welcome! @Josh Homonymous with @JoshMartini007 :p

Here is the Canada's club, a sub-section of the website for Canadian users. We have launched it during the Beijing 2022 Olympic Games and since we have a good number of :CAN users is going really well and you can follow here the qualifications to Paris 2024 and all other events.