website statistics

Mountain Bike Cycling UCI World Championships 2018

Totallympics

• 3 weeks later...

tomorrow's the day...

first in action, the Team Relay event (@ 5.30 p.m. CET)

this is the full program of the championships...

https://lenzerheide2018.ch/en/race-programme

p.s. and I'm so happy that almost every important race will be live on the Swiss TV (in HD), so I can give up the average streaming of Red Bull TV (and their special "crowded podium" commentator* :whistle:)...:bounce:

* @dcro & @heywoodu helloooo! :lol::bye:

2 minutes ago, phelps said:

tomorrow's the day...

first in action, the Team Relay event (@ 5.30 p.m. CET)

this is the full program of the championships...

https://lenzerheide2018.ch/en/race-programme

p.s. and I'm so happy that almost every important race will be live on the Swiss TV (in HD), so I can give up the average streaming of Red Bull TV (and their special "crowded podium" commentator* :whistle:)...:bounce:

* @dcro & @heywoodu helloooo! :lol::bye:

I do hope Red Bull TV is still streaming it even though it's not World Cup :p 

Anyway I want to see it badly, because Lenzerheide :hearts: It's where my romance officially started last December around the IBU Cup (biathlon) races there :wub:

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minuti fa, Agger ha scritto:

I'm not seeing anything on the redbull.tv website, but they have been doing some advertising.

I just hope they'll show more than just the elite races. Especially the relay tomorrow and the Under 23 races.

unfortunately it looks they will show only Saturday and Sunday races (at least for the Italian viewers)...

https://www.redbull.com/int-en/tv/live/AP-1WNUU4YX92111/uci-mtb-world-championship

however, as I wrote, tomorrow's relay and friday's sub-23 CC races will be broadcasted live by the Swiss TV (the German speaking channel, SF-2)...

maybe you can find a stream for that (with a good VPN you can easily use their online portal)...

and Switzerland, as expected, take the 1st Gold of their home World Championships, thanks to a strong last lap by the great Nino Schurter...

meanwhile Italy paid the prize of having Eva Lechner in the senior women's leg...she lost so much time that nullified the strong start by Gerhard Kerschbaumer (1st at the opening changeover) and left without any hope the attempt to comeback by Marika Tovo (women's Sub-23...she even had a better time than Jolanda Neff in the 4th leg) and Jury Zanotti (our Sub-23 guy) in the last leg...in the end, it was a bitter 4th place for us...:cry::facepalm::wall:

Team Relay

Gold: :SUI Switzerland

Silver: :GER  Germany

Bronze: :DEN Denmark

8 minutes ago, phelps said:

and Switzerland, as expected, take the 1st Gold of their home World Championships, thanks to a strong last lap by the great Nino Schurter...

meanwhile Italy paid the prize of having Eva Lechner in the senior women's leg...she lost so much time that nullified the strong start by Gerhard Kerschbaumer (1st at the opening changeover) and left without any hope the attempt to comeback by Marika Tovo (women's Sub-23...she even had a better time than Jolanda Neff in the 4th leg) and Jury Zanotti (our Sub-23 guy) in the last leg...in the end, it was a bitter 4th place for us...:cry::facepalm::wall:

Team Relay

Gold: :SUI Switzerland

Silver: :GER  Germany

Bronze: :DEN Denmark

Neff didn't really have a strong leg today.

49 minuti fa, Agger ha scritto:

Neff didn't really have a strong leg today.

yeah, she was really on a minor tone today...maybe she was sure they would eventually end up winning by just staying with GER (AUS were never really in contention, since everybody knew that they had a junior girl in the last leg) and letting Schurter do all the job, thus saving her legs for Saturady's race...

or maybe she just had a bad day...who knows? :mumble:

I guess we have to wait until Saturday for the answer...:p