website statistics

How Many Medals do You Expect from Your Nation at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022?

1 hour ago, Agger said:

That's easy... 0! We have an outside chance or 2, but expecting anything would be crazy!

For my second nation, it's much harder. I would say 15 medals for Sweden, though higher is in no way impossible.

Barring a last-minute (covid-related or not) disaster/setback, Sweden will most probably win around 20 medals, thus setting a new national record.

1 hour ago, Belle said:

15 or more is realistic for Sweden. I would be very disappointed with less than 15 medals. :d

Tons of things have to go wrong in order for Sweden not to win 15 medals. Winning 20+ medals is definitely feasible.

10 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

15, to, at least, maintain the tally from 2014 and 2018. A second straight downward trend would be disastrous before Paris 2024 but that's what we deserve. 

I don't think you'll get fewer than 15. I predict 15-20 medals for France.

our NOC's boss said he's gonna be happy with 11 total medals (and at least 4 golds)...:evil: :yikes:

where have I to sign? :fingers:

frankly, I expect a big flop from our team, even worse than the "0 tituli" of 2014...:crazy: :nopompom:

our main chances are women's downhill and super-G in alpine skiing, the women's snowboardcross and the women's 500m in short track...those are the only 4 medals I'd be really disappointed if we don't get them...

anything else, it would be a pleasant gift...