website statistics

Men's Volleyball CEV European Championship 2019

Totallympics

Day 12 Results Summary

(Quarterfinals day 2 out of 2)

:FRA France 3-0 :ITA Italy ( 25-16 / 27-25 / 25-14 )

HIGHLISTS HERE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gwGU3Vid6o

:SRB Serbia 3-2 :UKR Ukraine ( 21-25 / 25-23 / 25-22 / 19-25 / 15-9 )

HIGHLISTS HERE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI6a6zHhdrY

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

5 hours ago, ScottishJack said:

Been watching bits of this Tourney, don’t always follow Volleyball although is it likely to Ben Poland-France final on paper?

Slovenia will have no chances to win, so Poland is almost sure to be in final, if we exclude some upset, ask to Russia :p

Serbia-France will be a great match to watch, the Bleus have a great team and will play at home. Probabily they will easy win, but Serbia should win at last 1 set

In turn, it seems to me that Poles will not have it as easily as on the way to the semi-final. Slovenians are also on the wave and the whole audience will be behind them (in all matches of Poles there were quite a few fans from the country on the Vistula). In addition, if Slovenia will have such a dangerous service as in the match with Russia, and the Poles will not have a party then it can be different. I also remember that two years ago we were on the wave during the European championships at home, so we neglected Slovenes in the play-off and lost 0: 3 to them smoothly.But in the second match I think that the French who are on the wave and with their audience will defeat the Serbs. However, knowing the feisty Kovačia so easily do not let you win with three-colored.

4 godziny temu, TomJa napisał:

in all matches of Poles there were quite a few fans from the country on the Vistula

Wait, what? A few? There was so much fans of Polish team that we was playing with the Dutch as if we were playing at home :p And not only with them. Of course in Netherlands there is pretty big Polish community (not sure about Slovenia) and these halls makeshift at cycling track were smaller so easier to fill up but still. Of course now things can change but it definitely wasn't a few spectators from Poland.

Przed chwilą, Col_Frost napisał:

Wait, what? A few? There was so much fans of Polish team that we was playing with the Dutch as if we were playing at home :p And not only with them. Of course in Netherlands there is pretty big Polish community (not sure about Slovenia) and these halls makeshift at cycling track were smaller so easier to fill up but still. Of course now things can change but it definitely wasn't a few spectators from Poland.

I meant that there were a lot of our fans. Today this may be a problem, because Slovenians reportedly sold all tickets within one and a half minutes.