website statistics

Tennis ITF Australian Open 2022

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

BREAKING: #NovakDjokovic's lawyers have said he was granted an exemption to compete in the #AusOpen after testing positive for #COVID19 on December 16

Scotty dog doesn't approve this, because getting Covid in Serbia isn't the same as getting Covid in other places. 

3 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

this's becoming really boring , but i honestly blame Australian authorities more than Novak , if they told him from beginning it's either being vaccinated or never this wouldn't happen 

The Australian authorities didn’t tell him anything it was the Australian Tennis association and that is the crucial point in this whole story and big difference.

4 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

The Australian authorities didn’t tell him anything it was the Australian Tennis association and that is the crucial point in this whole story and big difference.

this reminds me of Argentina vs Brazil saga , this's the benefit of living in a non-democratic country , those incidents never happen :d

1 hour ago, prso1000 said:

Australian politicians can always throw Tennis Australia under the bus and Djokovic gets swept away in the process. Serbian fans don't vote in the Australian elections after all :p

41 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Australian politicians can always throw Tennis Australia under the bus and Djokovic gets swept away in the process. Serbian fans don't vote in the Australian elections after all :p

There are quite a lot of Serbs in Aus, but I don’t know if they occupy crucial swing constituences.