website statistics

Tennis ITF Australian Open 2022

Totallympics

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

Yes, but if there several documents they have to examine, how they can be so sure they belong to the same person if there not a name on them, this is just absurd when you thinnk about it.

Obvioulsy I am not a doctor so I may be wrong, it just seems illogical for me. :d

It's not like noone knows who they belong to. I'm just saying that the commission doesn't need to know whose the documents are, it's irrelevant to them, they make the decision based on data in them. Bias free!

7 hours ago, Belle said:

He is still the one to blame!! Get that vaccination for god sake. 

Why Muslim do not eat pork meat? 

I wonder, what will be international reactions if, for example, China did the same with Bode Miller. Long live democracy and hypocrisy 

It's absurd how an infected person can enter the country and follow quarantine protocols and guidelines, while a healthy person cannot enter and have the same 2 week (or whatever number it is) quarantine protocols and guidelines. It's also absurd how people don't understand how absurd it is..

As. i thought, Djoko was allowed to come by the Aus Tennis people.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10378173/Novak-Djokovic-Details-tennis-stars-botched-Australian-visa-revealed.html

Because there was such an outcry, the Aussies changed their minds & are trying to put the blame on him for not complying with some arcane legalism. 

Renata Voracova arrested now, after playing a warm-up tournament. You can only guess how many players (and regular people) had no problem with the exemptions, because they are not famous and can fly under the radar. Two-faced Australia now backtracking on their own absurd  rules and going full populism. If this was Russia, we know what internet and media would have been.

8 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Renata Voracova arrested now, after playing a warm-up tournament. You can only guess how many players (and regular people) had no problem with the exemptions, because they are not famous and can fly under the radar. Two-faced Australia now backtracking on their own absurd  rules and going full populism. If this was Russia, we know what internet and media would have been.

But it's not Russia and the targets all from East Europe. So no one to blame.

23 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

All through the last two years Aus & NZ have had special rules so that Hollywood celebs & private jet millionaires can enter & do their quarantine in luxury mansions with servants.  The :ENG cricket team, playing an ultra-popular series of games in Aus, got three days quarantine & then off to a luxury tropical resort together.  So putting Djokovic up in a crummy hotel is indeed a deliberate insult.