website statistics

Women's Volleyball CEV European Championship 2019

Totallympics

I actually heard :LUX maybe the host of women's OQT :mumble:That wouldn't be nothing new, as they already hosted Women's European Championships a few years ago.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

• 3 months later...

I wasn't surprised about Turkey. It is realy hard to estimate what they do. They could beat Serbia in front of the huge crowded. Both teams were deserved.

Boskovic, Egonu and Karakurt are my favourite in these days.

In olympic qualification in China, no doubt Turkey will get it. 

Netherlands Poland and Germany aren't in good shape. Maybe Poland little bit closer to Turkey. Just wanna see their matches but too far :(

11 minutes ago, AmateursDeSports said:

I wasn't surprised about Turkey. It is realy hard to estimate what they do. They could beat Serbia in front of the huge crowded. Both teams were deserved.

Boskovic, Egonu and Karakurt are my favourite in these days.

In olympic qualification in China, no doubt Turkey will get it. 

Netherlands Poland and Germany aren't in good shape. Maybe Poland little bit closer to Turkey. Just wanna see their matches but too far :(

Turkey is the champion of their home games, not such a big contender for a quota away (in Netherlands, not China). Netherlands surely the no.1. contender as Poland has personal crisis with players against coach (three of them - Maj-Erwardt, Zaroślińska-Król and Grajber - are not in the roster for Apeldoorn OQT and they're all disappointed with that - and I'm saying that being quite softly). However, anything can happen "with a little help from our friends" (I mean supporters - surely there will be a bunch of white-red fans in Apeldoorn - I'd go if I wouldn't have to work).

3 hours ago, Vojthas said:

Turkey is the champion of their home games, not such a big contender for a quota away (in Netherlands, not China). Netherlands surely the no.1. contender as Poland has personal crisis with players against coach (three of them - Maj-Erwardt, Zaroślińska-Król and Grajber - are not in the roster for Apeldoorn OQT and they're all disappointed with that - and I'm saying that being quite softly). However, anything can happen "with a little help from our friends" (I mean supporters - surely there will be a bunch of white-red fans in Apeldoorn - I'd go if I wouldn't have to work).

Man, I wish our women's volleyball NT was more famous for it's results than for the constant conflicts.

I'm not trying to pick a side here, but this is like, what, 3rd major argument between the team and the coach in the last 5 years? And just when it seemed our level was growing again :(

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

• 1 month later...
On 21/12/2019 at 20:13, Vojthas said:

You should review your volleyball knowledge. Supporters are really important but some of teams can play in everywhere. It isn't related to the supporters sometimes.

Edited by AmateursDeSports