website statistics
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

Athletics at the Asian Games 2018

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

while I do believe a deliberate program to get the best youngsters from various  countries and then make them run for your country makes a mockery of the "asian" games .......but I must say this makes

Not only Qatar does steal or let's say take young African talents , the whole world do so and it won't stop as long as these athletes can't find a good life at their homes , but i should take the othe

India lodges protest against Bahrain in the mixed relay after the Bahranian runner stays on Hima's lane.. And the protest has been accepted ...

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dolby said:

Another Games record. This time by Tejinderpal Toor 20.75m in Men's Shot Put. That should be Gold. :clap:

he won the gold in his first throw. the rest is just formality  :d

and our shot putters were unbelievably poor , Mehrdelan had 20m two weeks ago. here he rarely made it to 18m and even that was foul and didn't counted ! and Samari is the current Asian Champion for God sake. what the hell was that ! they could finish 2nd and 3rd.

1 ora fa, Dolby ha scritto:

Issue was with Shitaye, who was entered quite late. 

It seems to me that another girl with the bib number 638 has been rejected and disallowed to run; judging from the colours of her singlet, she might be from Nepal ... poor girl ... any news about the reason ? Anyway great victory of Maslova; I never thought she could beat the naturalized Ethiopians and Kenyans.