website statistics

Rhythmic Gymnastics FIG World Championships 2018

AlFHg

il y a 2 minutes, Gianlu33 a déclaré:

It will be very hard for Ukraine won the Olympic pass. For me Bulgaria and Italy will fight for the gold meanwhile Russia will be the outsider. 

do you think France can qualify for Tokyo 2020 at the 2019 Worlds?

7 minuti fa, Benolympique ha scritto:

do you think France can qualify for Tokyo 2020 at the 2019 Worlds?

Next year the exercises will change, they will use differens apparatus so it's hard say it. It will be very hard.. the biggest chance for France probably will be the European championship

Edited by Gianlu33

wow! :yikes:

Italy have never been so good in RG (outside the Groups event)...

I'm so happy for our girls, because I know how much work there's behind this wonderful results...

but at the same time I'm so scared of those medals...if we were used to see our TV wasting most of the Olympic broadcasting time with Artistic Swimming and Rhythmic Gymnastics when were so bad at that, I just can't imagine what's gonna happen now that they even have a chance to win some medals...may someone up there help me!!! :yikes::rofl::facepalm::wall:

Great results for Italian and Bulgarian girls.

Also proud of Mexico's Ruth Galindo, who despite having a bad ribbon routine, still finished in 31st place and as 4th reserve, despite being the oldest gymnast in competition. Let's see what our group can earn tomorrow in the All Around.

8 minuti fa, JoshMartini007 ha scritto:

Russia isn't listed in the start list for the group all-around, are they not competing?

They will compete in the group B

http://gym.longinestiming.com/2018/Rhythmic-14845/en-us/default/Phase/StartList/000011010101020100?group=A&day=9152018&time=1300