website statistics

Artistic Swimming 2022 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This time it was Vasiliki Alexandri, the third Greek triplet competing for Austria, who won bronze in the solo with 90.0156, and our girl Evangelia Platanioti got 4th with 89.9965 :facepalm:

So embarrassing that these sisters went to compete for Austria and ended up becoming better than all of our girls who stayed in Greece...

2 hours ago, Makedonas said:

This time it was Vasiliki Alexandri, the third Greek triplet competing for Austria, who won bronze in the solo with 90.0156, and our girl Evangelia Platanioti got 4th with 89.9965 :facepalm:

So embarrassing that these sisters went to compete for Austria and ended up becoming better than all of our girls who stayed in Greece...

Yesterday they reach to defeat Italy too in the duet, they're really improved a lot. And Alexandri do some amazing routines :wub:

She is still talking about this.

"I would very much like the sport to change...the same opportunities for distinction based on what we do in the water and not based on which country we represent or what public relations we have" :coffee:

In my opinion she has a very good point, only in this sport do we know who wins the medals before the competition even begins...

Greece competed in 7 events here, got one bronze and 6 4th place finishes. I mean come on, all the same countries won all the same medals in the same order...