website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

Wait, Spindleruv Mlyn was a World Cup in 2011? I could not remember ever having heard of it before putting this season's calendar in my Notepad-calendar :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Wait, Spindleruv Mlyn was a World Cup in 2011? I could not remember ever having heard of it before putting this season's calendar in my Notepad-calendar :d 

yes just like in 2008 and 2006. "Špindl" like the Czechs and Slovaks actually familiarly call the location is one if not the most famous winter sports venue in the Czech Republic and I was always sure the venue is quite famous also abroad

Just now, hckosice said:

yes just like in 2008 and 2006. "Špindl" like the Czechs and Slovaks actually familiarly call the location is one if not the most famous winter sports venue in the Czech Republic and I was always sure the venue is quite famous also abroad

As for the Netherlands: basically the only real famous (in NED) winter sports venues are in Austria + German Winterberg :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!