website statistics

Nordic Combined FIS World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

Just now, dcro said:

Yes, of course.

Well you never know nowadays, I can see federations think "oh cool, we do the ski jump and then the mass start so when athletes cross the finish line, nobody really knows the result yet, that is super urban!".

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Well you never know nowadays, I can see federations think "oh cool, we do the ski jump and then the mass start so when athletes cross the finish line, nobody really knows the result yet, that is super urban!".

That's how it works in decathlon/heptathlon though. :p

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

That's how it works in decathlon/heptathlon though. :p

Yeah and I hate it :d (although a small difference is that generally in decathlon/heptathlon there's not really more than 2-3 athletes still in the fight for the win, so it's a bit easier)

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

28 minutes ago, dcro said:

WC point for :UKR. :d

I wonder when was the last time that happened (excluding those joke WCs with barely 30 competitors).

That was in 2013 in Lillehammer. (Viktor Pasichnyk)

https://www.fis-ski.com/DB/general/results.html?sectorcode=NK&raceid=1699

I guess Ukraine's and Pasichnyk's chance of World Cup points is in Lillehammer. :d 

Hello next Riiber win

Just now, hckosice said:

Doesn´t look good for Vytrval and the young of the Oftebro´s

Oftebro and Jan Vytrval, 'two of the young Norwegians', according to our Belgian commentator.