website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Team Sizes

Just now, stepansevs said:

Hmm. It doesn't seem good for Denisa Alllertova who should be first alternate in women singles.

I think we should be confident in this case. Be sure that in Tennis we will have much more withdrawals untill ths start of the competition, so maybe there still a room for more athletes under the line :d

8 hours ago, NikolaB said:

Only 51 athlets?

Well Bulgaria is not the sports superpower it used to be before the new millennium. I even think the number is too high given the surprising qualifiers in fencing, modern pentathlon, rowing and athletics.

With this squad my prediction is no gold medal, one silver and one bronze (rhythmic gymnastics, shooting or wrestling)

il y a 25 minutes, hckosice a déclaré:

416 for China (160 M + 256 W) including 35 winners from previous games.

China's youngest competitor is 14-year-old swimmer Ai Yanhan. Beijing 2008 Olympics shooting champion Chen Ying, 39, is the oldest and will be appearing at her fourth Olympic

you could do me a list of countries that validates their quotas stp !! you would help me a lot because I galley!

Edited by Benolympique

34 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

you could do me a list of countries that validates their quotas stp !! you would help me a lot because I galley!

I don´t know which countries already validated their teams, and sorry, but I really don´t have so much time to click in all 206 NOC websites and search there if they officialized the team. I has also some else things to do. 

try to wait 1-2 maybe 3 days dude, the confirmed teams will be announced. today is the deadline

Finland 54 athletes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics

off:

w10,000m Peiponen (injured)

on:
m400h Oskari Mörö  
mHT David Söderberg
mJT Ari Mannio or Teemu Wirkkala (after Nationals, July 24th)
w100h Nooralotta Neziri
wHJ Linda Sandblom
wJT Sanni Utriainen

wWeightlifting 63 kg Anni Vuohijoki

Edited by Faris
69 kg --> 63 kg