website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Sports Related Jobs Thread

intoronto

4 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

More of a hobby, but I rebooted my blog to report on the 2020 qualification process, hopefully gaining early information on nation's athlete's selection. Once I get enough viewers I'll upgrade to have my own domain name.

Can you post link please? :d

I have worked for the organizing committee for the 2015 Pan/Parapan American Games. Currently working with both the Toronto Blue Jays, MLB team and Badminton Ontario (to help plan the 2018 World Junior Badminton Championships).

I have also volunteered for a year with the organizing committee of the 2017 Invictus Games. And most recently at the 2018 Winter Olympics.

Nothing beats working in sport!

• 1 year later...

Well I got rejected by the WCF, so officially hate Scotland now. Good news @Dragon, Wales is now my favorite part of Union.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 4 months later...
48 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

If anyone wants to work for World Archery they have a news editor position available. You work remotely.

@Olympian1010

A good opportunity, but I don’t quite meet the qualifications :( Thanks for sharing though :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela