website statistics

[POLL] Do You want Boxing to be included in the Summer Olympic Games 2020 Programme?

vlad

Do You want Boxing to be included in the Summer Olympic Games 2020 Programme?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do You want Boxing to be included in the Summer Olympic Games 2020 Programme?

19 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Equatorial Guinea also disappeared sinch coffee break

Togo, Tonga and Uruguay also didn't show up. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Rumour has it they've been trapped in toilet.

I've heard they really needed to drop a little bomb in there but then found out some asshole left the paper roll empty and didn't replace it. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

My money is on Rakhimov winning by 90-50 or something.

AIBA executive director Tom Virgets mentioned earlier about the 2006 election in Santo Domingo which finished at 6am the day after it had started. 

Those elections were possibly the most violent and controversial any Olympic International Federation has held. 

A delegate from Mali was found dead in a hotel elevator shaft during the Congress.

1 minute ago, Dunadan said:

With six delegates not showing up to vote this time, I'd go and check the elevator shafts and dumpsters in and around the hotel in Moscow quickly...

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I've heard they really needed to drop a little bomb in there but then found out some asshole left the paper roll empty and didn't replace it. 

Nah - India is one of the ones missing. We use water, not toilet paper to do our business :raspberry:

9 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

They will because the assumption is that the suspension will be temporarily. AIBA can take a hardline approach and at the very least would cause the Olympic tournament to be very diluted.

I'd agree with you but not when the Olympics is involved. If the alternate body wud have been in charge of holding, say, a world championship, federations might have still been strong-armed and stayed loyal to AIBA. But with Olympic participation on the line, they'll show AIBA the finger...