website statistics
Jump to content
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

    Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

     

[OFF TOPIC] Weather Thread



Recommended Posts

  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the north of the country woke up to the first snowy morning...          

snowing during the night  here , much photo on fcb      

This word "Jebi" means something quite different in most of the Slavic languages  

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Apparently this is an automatically updating map of the area. Sevilla has already hit 40 degrees at the moment.

 

Link please. :teacher:

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Apparently this is an automatically updating map of the area. Sevilla has already hit 40 degrees at the moment.

 

 

 

and 40 is considered too high ? :d  I just checked the temperature right now where I live. it says 38 and I'm fine with that comparing to what we had 2 weeks ago which was impossible to leave the house. :wacko:

 

this is a bit old video but in some cities in South of Iran you can cook egg in the street under the sun in something around 55C !  and that's few years ago. this year was much worse.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MHSN said:

 

and 40 is considered too high ? :d  I just checked the temperature right now where I live. it says 38 and I'm fine with that comparing to what we had 2 weeks ago which was impossible to leave the house. :wacko:

 

this is a bit old video but in some cities in South of Iran you can cook egg in the street under the sun in something around 55C !  and that's few years ago. this year was much worse.

 

I think it very much depends on where you live and what the average human there is used to :p 

 

Last week when it was 37-38 here (nearly the all-time record) going outside of the house felt like walking against a wall of boiling air :p The other side counts too: I'm perfectly fine when it's -10 degrees - sure, cold, but no problems or something - whereas I remember my first (Brazilian) girlfriend's first contact with temperatures of around 5 degrees made her nearly unable to breathe :p 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I think it very much depends on where you live and what the average human there is used to :p 

 

Last week when it was 37-38 here (nearly the all-time record) going outside of the house felt like walking against a wall of boiling air :p The other side counts too: I'm perfectly fine when it's -10 degrees - sure, cold, but no problems or something - whereas I remember my first (Brazilian) girlfriend's first contact with temperatures of around 5 degrees made her nearly unable to breathe :p 

 

:d we also have cold (that's a relative word I know) winters here. -10 is pretty normal at night in winter but nah I'm not perfectly fine with that :d I need 20kg clothes to be able to leave the house. not sure which one I prefer +40 or -10 ?! :d probably none of them.

 

by "here" I mean where I live. north and south of Iran are two completely different stories.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, my city is in a middle area between subtropical and subpolar zones so there aren't that big temperature variations compared to other places. Currently 8 in winter at almost midday, which is fine I guess.

I hate the summer, especially when you are in a place without AC in a very hot day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...