Vy Jebete - You are Fucking

Oni Jebú - They are Fucking

Jebo - Fucker (Dickhead, asshole)

Jebák - Fucker (Rash)

Jebnutý - Fuckin´ moron

Pojebať, Dojebať - Fucking (destroying, broke) something

etc...

At least this violence of nature was good for something :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Florence has been developing for a while and it looks more and more like it'll become a major hurricane, at least category 4, in 4-5 days. It's making it's way towards Bermuda and the US east coast.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Florence has been developing for a while and it looks more and more like it'll become a major hurricane, at least category 4, in 4-5 days. It's making it's way towards Bermuda and the US east coast.

Aww! Come on! Not Bermuda that’s like my 3rd favorite British Overseas Territory :(. It can have Mississippi and Louisiana, though. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Major stuff going on in terms of hurricanes...

First off, Hurricane Isaac (which is probably gonna be the name today or tomorrow) is setting course to the Caribbean, where for now it's scheduled to arrive Wednesday/Thursday as category 2.

Spoiler

VANT969.png

Helene has formed and might be on it's way to the US or Caribbean, it's too early to tell but it's got some potential.

Spoiler

TeBgOaO.png

Hurricane Florence is a major threat. Early in the week it looked like Bermuda was in trouble, but that seems to be alright for them, but the US east coast should prepare for possibly a major hit of a category 3 or even 4 hurricane next week.

Spoiler

3TlgN2i.png

Typhoon Mangkhut is gonna cause a ton of trouble on the other side of the world....expected to grow into at least a category 4 with wind speeds of nearly 250 km/h (almost category 5). The thing is, this is expected for Tuesday morning and it's for now expected to make a 100% full hit on Guam...that is going to be very, very dangerous. It'll grow even stronger after that and set course to Taiwan or the Philippines.

Spoiler

7BshBN3.png

Florence is a very serious cause for concern. Some of the latest models predict the hurricane to be category 3-4 when making landfall or nearly making landfall, with the major issue being that it might stay at/around/right in front of the coast for a long time (as in, 2-3 days), which could bring absolutely insane amounts of rain to that area...