website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

There is nothing more i would love then to have the entire russian delegation expelled.  Not because im scared of russian athletes.  Americans pretty much spanked them even with doping but i simply hate the country so much.  And i was born in Kiev btw....   why? Thats not something im going to get into.  At the end of the day probably the only sport that is untouched by doping is team sport. So my guess is that they will let them at least compete in the team sport they qualified to. However if they do they need to compete under intenational flag.   We cant take the risk of russia appearing in the medal table! And the russian flag cannot appear in the opening ceremony!!!   It will be the loudest boos in the history of sport   

Edited by Maxim Fastovsky

5 hours ago, nenad said:

potato has come from America

http://www.potatogoodness.com/all-about-potatoes/potato-fun-facts-history/

Peru Please !!!!!.........................we peruvians are proud of our potato :lol:...................................................The first permanent potato patches in North America were established in 1719, most likely near Londonderry (Derry), NH, by Scotch-Irish immigrants.  From there, the crop spread across the country.

By the way before people from US  says they invented the chips ( lays or whatever they call them  ....interesting name ) ............................................. The earliest known recipe for potato chips is in William Kitchiner's 1822 cookbook The Cook's Oracle, a bestseller in England and the United States; its recipe for "Potatoes fried in Slices or Shavings" reads "peel large potatoes, slice them about a quarter of an inch thick, or cut them in shavings round and round, as you would peel a lemon; dry them well in a clean cloth, and fry them in lard or dripping".   .................we colonial brishers call them crisps ................:lol:

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

hace 2 minutos, Maxim Fastovsky said:

there will be people from all over the world......

It's not like many other countries would care either...  unless there are 20k americans/britons/canadians in the stadium (which could be, I don't know how the ticket sales are going) I doubt we would hear any boos, except for the president of Brazil and my country's delegation.

hace 37 minutos, nitinsanker said:

http://www.potatogoodness.com/all-about-potatoes/potato-fun-facts-history/

Peru Please !!!!!.........................we peruvians are proud of our potato :lol:...................................................The first permanent potato patches in North America were established in 1719, most likely near Londonderry (Derry), NH, by Scotch-Irish immigrants.  From there, the crop spread across the country.

By the way before people from US  says they invented the chips ( lays or whatever they call them  ....interesting name ) ............................................. The earliest known recipe for potato chips is in William Kitchiner's 1822 cookbook The Cook's Oracle, a bestseller in England and the United States; its recipe for "Potatoes fried in Slices or Shavings" reads "peel large potatoes, slice them about a quarter of an inch thick, or cut them in shavings round and round, as you would peel a lemon; dry them well in a clean cloth, and fry them in lard or dripping".   .................we colonial brishers call them crisps ................:lol:

Lays is just a brand.

37 minutes ago, carivan said:

Well, my sister is devastated. She cares nothing about sports except for Olympic synchronized swimming and rhythmic gymnastics and she doesn't see the point if there are no Russians there lol.

Damn would mean Israel can actualy win rhythmic gymnastics medal!