website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

13 минуты назад, Maxim Fastovsky сказал:

I believe there are evidence that were presented to ioc and wada.  Its not for us to see.  Its for them to see and decide whats next

and if they are not presented? unpublic legal processes are something out of the modern world actually. sport is for audience and we are to see that everything clear

Oh, what do we have now again? Usual press conference about doping in Russia with fairy tales about Chivas and FSB with no proofs. Come on, all the athletes with medals in Sochi were tested many times and showed good results through all the season. It was not interesting at all to hear all these things about politics once again.

il y a 1 minute, tigersay a déclaré:

Oh, what do we have now again? Usual press conference about doping in Russia with fairy tales about Chivas and FSB with no proofs. Come on, all the athletes with medals in Sochi were tested many times and showed good results through all the season. It was not interesting at all to hear all these things about politics once again.

Well why would they lie about this?:mumble:

It's not in their interest and certainly not in the interest of all the athletes.

9 minutes ago, tigersay said:

Tested many times? That might be the case, but if the ministry can decide that a positive test suddenly becomes a negative test, that doesn't mean so much.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 3 minutes, Canada4thewin a déclaré:

It's not in their interest and certainly not in the interest of all the athletes.

Well, he has a point somehow. Why would Russians need such a machinery during the olympics when they success not to be caught during the rest of the season whithout using it.

Top - doping - athletes don't need to switch samples, they - usualy - never test positive to begin with.

7 minutes ago, Canada4thewin said:

I doubt WADA has many interests, but IOC has. However, I'm guessing it's in their interest to see Russia compete, to avoid Rio 2016 going in the books as "The Olympics without Russia". Which is why I guess Russia will be at the Olympics: banning them would be too costly so I'm guessing they'll be lucky.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 час назад, heywoodu сказал:

Tested many times? That might be the case, but if the ministry can decide that a positive test suddenly becomes a negative test, that doesn't mean so much.

I don't really believe that every  test of Russian athlete from Lahti, Altenberg, Ruhpolding and other places goes straight to the Russian Ministry. If so, I would name Putin the most important politician in the world just that moment - nobody had such a big influence in all the sports history))