website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics UEG European Championships 2018

Sindo

3 horas atrás, OlympicIRL disse:

Rhys goes into the men's pommel as top qualifier! What a dream it would be if he can get an historic medal for us! :woot:

At this rate, he is going to get a medal at Worlds as well. He's doing fantastic!

Il y a 5 heures , thiago_simoes a déclaré:

At this rate, he is going to get a medal at Worlds as well. He's doing fantastic!

That would be amazing but step by step, a medal here would be a nice start.

He has had a bumpy ride in the last few months as he lost his training set-up and had to switch base to Dublin. He had a few weeks with no training and also it will take time to adjust to a new set-up so I wasn't sure how he would perform here.

7 horas atrás, OlympicIRL disse:

That would be amazing but step by step, a medal here would be a nice start.

He has had a bumpy ride in the last few months as he lost his training set-up and had to switch base to Dublin. He had a few weeks with no training and also it will take time to adjust to a new set-up so I wasn't sure how he would perform here.

This could be a problem, but his execution score was so high I think he was not affected at all by the change. 

il y a 7 minutes, thiago_simoes a déclaré:

This could be a problem, but his execution score was so high I think he was not affected at all by the change. 

Yes it seems not to have affected him, thankfully. On his social media he has always remained positive and determined, despite the chaos, so it's good to seem him at his best.

He's an exciting prospect for us :)