website statistics
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

Ski Jumping 2018 - 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A legend has passed away.  Four-time Olympic champion and five-time World champion, Matti Nykänen, has passed away at the age of 55.  Nykänen won 46 WC victories throughout his career, second

Ski jumper,  Thea Kleven, has died at the young age of 17.  The ski jumper Thea Kleven died on December 17. She was one of the jumpers on the "Project 2022" initiative towards the Beijing Olympics

Andreas Wellinger can't compete in the upcoming Season. He has torn his cruciate ligament.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

FIS apparently wants to disband the Ski Flying World Championship completely. Instead, they want to have a yearly "Grand Slam' tournament held in Vikersund, Planica, Bad Mittendorf and Oberstdorf, most likely competed during a single week. The winner of Grand Slam would then get  1.000.000 Euro as a reward :yikes:

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

5 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

FIS apparently wants to disband the Ski Flying World Championship completely. Instead, they want to have a yearly "Grand Slam' tournament held in Vikersund, Planica, Bad Mittendorf and Oberstdorf, most likely competed during a single week. The winner of Grand Slam would then get  1.000.000 Euro as a reward :yikes:

I really think they can imagine better ways to spend that money? So what, we'll have one week of ski flying and that's it? Do they know how incredibly intense ski flying is on the human body, I wonder? Imagine flying for a week, basically non-stop, while also travelling from Norway to Slovenia to Austria to Germany...

• Sindo locked this topic